Job Location: Ahmedabad
We are hiring Client relationship management and development manager (Multiple vacancies)
As a Client Relations Manager, your you will contribute your expertise for the direction and management of the client development, client entertainment and creation of awareness of Intellectual Property and protection and benefit thereof and community relations efforts.
Provide strategy and implementation support and development of and assistance with client development and management plans.
Identify targets and provide relevant research and strategic ideas to creation of awareness of Intellectual Property and protection and benefit thereof
Liaise and collaborate with industry, arrange events, conferences and knowledge sharing activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, candidate should have 2+ years of client relationship management or related experience, preferably within a professional services firm.
- Solid understanding of the professional service firm environment and of lawyers’ responsibilities and work ethic is important.
- Capable of handling independent correspondence with client, associate and Government Office.
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills, should be willing to work independent as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of Windows, Ms Office, Internet & Email - Must
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a wide variety of matters
- Be looking for an opportunity to grow