Extensive patent searching with analysis & legal opinion:
- Prior art
- Freedom to operate / practice (FTO)
- Litigation support
Patent Drafting & Prosecution :
- Drafting provisional & complete patent specifications as per Indian and as well International standard
- Filing and prosecuting applications at the Indian Patent Office and under the PCT
- Filing and prosecuting applications internationally in association with our foreign associates
Patent Maintenance :
- Patent Journal watch services
- Patent renewal
- Patent Working statement
- Patent information and undertaking regarding foreign applications
- Portfolio Management
Patent related appeal and litigations:
- Observation submissions
- Oppositions Pre grant & post grant
- Filing civil suits for infringement before Court of Law.
- Prosecuting and defending civil suits for infringement before Court of Law.
- Customs & Border protection for Patent
- Invalidation and / or revocation proceedings at the Appellate Board
- Appeals at the IPAB and in Courts
Patent related Agreements:
- Assignment Agreement
- Exclusive License Agreement
- Non-Exclusive License Agreement
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Research and Innovation Development Agreement
- Licensing and transfer of technology Agreement
Today’s competitive edge everyone has to do something new to be in global market; so invention and innovation is necessity to be in global market. To be in global market and get Success in today’s rapidly changing, competitive, high technology environment requires an integrated global Intellectual Property strategy, with patents as its cornerstone, in order to protect and utilize technological innovations. Parker & Parker Co. LLP provides a full range of services to assist clients in developing and implementing strategic Intellectual capital programs based upon the acquisition, utilization, and enforcement of patents which complement their business strategies.
Our patent attorneys & Consultants have extensive experience assisting clients in establishing patent acquisition programs tailored to their current and projected needs, and in developing imaginative and effective strategies for the utilization of patents to build value for our clients’ businesses, enhance their competitiveness, and facilitate their freedom of action. We are particularly experienced in obtaining patent protection in key technologies that traditionally have been difficult to protect, such as software, medicine, and biotechnology, and in enforcing patents through licensing programs and litigation to attain business objectives and maintain market position.
Parker & Parker Co. LLP represents individuals and businesses in many different technical arenas, including computer hardware, software, electronics, communications, network technology, transaction technology, image storage and processing, semiconductors, chemistry, and biotechnology, as well as the more traditional electrical and mechanical technologies for manufacturing and industry and the relatively less complex technologies for products and services in the retail, entertainment, and consumer industries. We have the experience and expertise to counsel clients on the legal, practical, and business implications associated with the acquisition and utilization of patents.
Our Patent attorney & Consultants advise clients on the availability of patent protection and then prosecute appropriate patent applications. Our patent attorneys have extensive experience in patent litigation should our clients be sued, or should they need to protect or assert their patents through litigation or before the Indian Patent Office. In addition, we have long-established relationships with a worldwide network of foreign associates to assist clients with international issues.
Our goal is to help clients carefully plan for and obtain intellectual property protection to exploit their intellectual property through commercial agreements, and to aggressively prosecute and defend our client’s rights in cases of infringement or misappropriation disputes.